jeudi 17 janvier 2013

GNSS L1 30 seconds signal record

Here you can find a binary file of a raw signal record at L1 performed on the 4th of January 2013, it's a 30 seconds signal record :

http://my.rapidshare.com/wwsvn/2425

The sampling frequency is fs = 40.96 MHz
The intermediate frequency is fi = 12.82 MHz
Data type is "int8"


6 commentaires:

  1. sorry but the download file is not availble any more, could u please reupload it?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello Peter, I managed to have access to the download of the file by clicking at the link I provided in the post, so I think it should work. Keep me inform if it's still not workin, I will try another way to share the file. Kind regards

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you very much for your response, but could you please check the link again? There is a notice that the download file has been disable by the uploader, maybe you missed something.
    Thank you again, I really need this file for my graduate thesis about Galileo system.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Ok I think I corrected the problem, here is the good link to download the file :
      http://my.rapidshare.com/wwsvn/2425.
      I would appreciate if you could quote this blog in your thesis report !
      Also be carefull with the files, I recorded them while Galileo satellites weren't transmitting their navigation messages.
      I'm planning to record other samples of signals soon, also I could provide those ones also later to you (for L1, L2 or L5), it would be nice if in exchange you could provide me some matlab materials that you developp for the tracking of the signals in those files.
      Thanks
      Best regards

      Supprimer
    2. Thank you very much. So these files can only be used to check Acquisition process ?

      Supprimer
  4. Actually no, you can use the files to go up to tracking and demodulation, this is what I'm currently doing (but running out of time to perform it).

    RépondreSupprimer